Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Its not the way its suppose to be...

finally its happening to me...
Last week was a power house. A lot has happened in an instant. And yes! I met a lot of people...exchanged numbers...flirted.... and was suppose to have a date after 10 billion years....
Then there comes the conflict. I never go for "tira-tira" or "scraps" or"should I say, I dont go for something I don't own from the start"...is it really owning something or someone?

I did something stupid before and I dont want a repeat performance. Its like eating my own words and eating something that I'm proudly standing for.

"Should I go out on a date with a friend's super duper duper crush???"

I dont like like the guy...but I have this form of flattery right now,, and honestly speaking.."IT FEELS GOOD"....

sO should i say "Come what may?"
or should i say "Nevermind"

My friend told me "ITS OK"---- but im a firm believer that saying ok has 2 sides-- being OK inside, and being OK outside.....and for the situation, I can say that its from the OUTSIDE....its easy to pretend being ok about it, but still.....
haaaaay
I'll be single forever...
Hopefully not
so help me God

No comments:

Post a Comment