Monday, May 18, 2009

I HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD







These are pics from my latest collection. Times when i was busy as a bee until summer came, and laziness comes to place. Night outs, vodka,cancer sticks, spa...bum days and bum nights,my liver is mad at me right now.
Yep! I have all the time in the world. School starts in a few days, and summer is almost over(well at least for me). I didnt get enough tan this year, and as I was planning to get a quick fix tan on our roofdeck, the sun decided to disappear (bummer)...
I kinda feel for what my friend Engie feels right now. She's having a designer's block. In fashion world, it means havong no inspiration at all....which by the way is also happening to me now. Days gone by, I'm just starring at my pens, markers, sketchpad..magazines...and then "NOTHING"....i'm getting bored. Right now, im planning to make a moodboard full of inspirations(wish me luck)
I'm in the process right now of letting go of all the NEGATIVE STUFFS and NEGATIVE VIBES....yet again, at the end of the day, I still know i have all the time in the world, and im doing nothing..(JOY)



No comments:

Post a Comment