Wednesday, June 10, 2009

FEELS LIKE CRAP

I feel like crap literally...
I'm drunk and emotional...My chest is exploding already...
plus the fact that I'm cravin for "japanese".... and there's not a single japanese restaurant open 24/7. I just need something new. Something new that would erase all the negative shit... I'm so drunk I can type all day if I wanted to...It's literally not my year if you'll ask me. I miss the simpler days, those random days....those senseless days. Now, everything seems to fall out in place, and I cant do anything about it. Talk about being useless.

For the past couple of years, my life is like Samantha's...now its like "analytical-sensitive-Carry", and a 'Life's-full-of -shit-Miranda". That's not good! I should stop watching Sex and the City reruns! Feels good though, watching all those fictional episodes that just hits you straight up, and suddenly you'll say "hey, I did experience that...".....

Crap- shit...whatever you call it,,, im so sick and tired of it.
So please bare with me!

NOw i shall rest my mind and think about the poem..."No time, No time...too much to do, that was my constant cry"...

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment