Tuesday, June 9, 2009

CANCEL

I've cancelled on a lot of stuffs lately....
Boracay getaway--- check
Hongkong trip--- check
Guest with I.C for Pinoy Binggo Night--- check

Because of what?!---- SCHOOL (NSTP2 and Elementary Statistics class)
And just today they announced that classes are cancelled till the 18th "bummer".... they could have done that last week. Hello! A(H1N1) everywhere...

I cancelled  a friend's call today
I cancelled a friend request at facebook
I cancelled my craving for "japanese"food and went to KFC instead
I cancelled a meeting with a client because she can't make up her mind
I'm thinking of canceling my myspace account
I cancelled almost on everything.........

"At the top of the cycle you write policies for everybody, no matter how bad, and at the bottom you cancel everybody, no matter how good. It's a manic-depressive cycle. "--- Robert Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment