Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dan got inked

Okeeeey!spot the messy closet and the cam whore
so dan decided to get her very first tat from the moment she woke up and assumed that the day is gonna be one hell of a boring day so why not get inked and be crazy. Love it. I.C and I were there to give support since we're no longer tattoo virgins. The pic above is my peg for my next tat. I want it detailed and hard to figure out...hmmm but it does look like the one on my right upper back...hmmm
"Shai, kinakabahan ako",,, Dan was having anxiety attacks. Nervous much?!
im loving I.C's look

"kuya, masakit ba?..."


Dan wanted a simple bracelet-like-rosary.....it got a little exaggerated, but looks good!!!! very cruel intensions...GOTHIC-ROCK-CHIC


OUCH


cigs was the only pain releaver


tweet tweet!!!




One last drink lang promise!!! hehe, went straight to "ahem" BUGSYS. Eleu followed from a "splendid dinner". He's the one in checkered

Dan with her supportive tita!!!COOL TITA


with jed, my fashion director friend


My day turned out to be active, compared to my other days as a bum...gaaah i hate it. More active days for me yo! Had my roots retouched, manicure, pedicure (ouch for ingrowns), curls, was able to window shop for my christmas list, supported a friend on getting inked, assisted a friend on shopping for goodies, satisfying my liver for a few drinks...phew! and blogging this :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment